You need protection you can rely on
The truth is that everyone can become a victim of identity theft. Think about some of the ways in which you share your personal data—your bank, your social media accounts, and your employer. If they experience a security breach, your information can land in the hands of unwanted people.
With iLOCK360 protection, you can expect:
- Complete CyberAlert ℠ coverage
- Protection of your identity 24/7/365
- Easy online account management
LOST TO ID THEFT IN 2016
Identity theft fraud can come in ways you never expected
- Bank Account Fraud
- Government Benefits
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Social Media Fraud
- Address Fraud
- Car Loans
- Tax Fraud
- Lease Loans
- Data Breach Fraud
- Forged Government Documents
- Fraudulent Utility Accounts
- Forged Driver’s License
- Mortgage Loans
- Insurance Claim Fraud
- Business Loans
- Employment Benefits
- Investment Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Fraudulent Cellphone Accounts
- Student Loans
- Email Theft
- Electronic Fund Transfer Interception
- Payday Loans
- Housing Lease
- Child Support Fraud
- Passport Fraud
Your identity is very valuable and thieves know it
Identity theft is a reality in our modern technology age because thieves from all corners of the world understand its value. From opening new accounts under your name to making unauthorized purchases pretending to be you, the implications they can have on you can be severe.
Some of the ways thieves use your stolen data include:
- Sale and resale—information is often bought and sold/resold on the dark web
- Personal use—the same hackers who stole your data can choose to keep it and do the malicious work themselves
- Ransom—thieves hold data until you pay them a ransom to get it back
- Save for later—sometimes thieves will keep your data for a longer period of time until it becomes more valuable
Stolen data can travel quickly and you risk reacting too late if you don’t have identity monitoring
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is stolen
Data is posted for sale on dark web
Buyers bid for PII and take possession
The consequences can really set you back
Your credit worthiness and identity are highly crucial factors that determine important things in life such as buying a house, applying for a job, and borrowing money from a bank. If you become a victim of identity fraud, you could spend years trying to figure out how to resolve it and sometimes things don’t work out in your favor.
Some of the challenges victims of identity theft usually experience include:
- Difficulty opening new loans/leases
- Issues getting hired by employers who factor credit scores
- Delayed resolution responses when trying to resolve disputes with banks and credit bureaus
- Costly fees from courts and lawyers
The short list above only includes some of the worst consequences of becoming a victim of identity theft, but it doesn’t factor for the time you’ll spend trying to get your identity restored. You might have to take unpaid days off or use your vacation trying to resolve issues that may come up. This process can be extremely difficult to deal with on your own, so iLOCK360 promises to be your side every step of thew way.
say they are very concerned about security threats in 2016
Ready to begin your protection?
Don’t wait until you’ve become a victim of identity theft to consider getting protection for yourself. Enroll now to begin your iLOCK360 protection today!
Need protection for your employees?
It’s easy to offer iLOCK360 to your employees. Click below to learn more about how we work with payroll systems and organizations of all sizes.